It is our pleasure to invite you to the Joint Annual Scientific Meeting of the AUDGPI and ICGP to be held in Dublin, hosted by the HRB Centre for Primary Care Research and Department of General Practice in the Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland, on February 28th (afternoon) and March 1st (all day) 2019.
We are delighted to have excellent plenary speakers including:
• Dr Rita Doyle, General Practitioner and President of the Irish Medical Council
• Professor Richard Hobbs, Professor of Primary Care Health Sciences, NIHR English School for Primary Care Research
• Dr Margaret McCartney, General Practitioner
The Programme for the event can be found here
Registration and payment can be accessed at this link: here.
The AUDGPI prizes include:
• William Shannon Prize: Best Presentation by GP Trainee
• George Irwin Prize: Best Education Project
• James McCormick Prize: Best Research Project
• AUDGPI Bursary: Best Presentation
The conference venue is the Main Building of the Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland.
There are reduced rates for Trainees and Students (including postgraduate students), including special daily rates also.
For any further queries, please contact Susan Dunne at email@example.com or 01 402 2306.